AlphaSIP Santa Clara intends to take advantage of its acquired experience and technology in the clinical field in order to develop new products and open new markets also to the agriculture business, researching on a detection system to autonomously monitor air pathogen concentration (Putrefaction sensor).
Additionally, the company is opening new markets, like the food industry, and is currently industrializing its prototypes for glucose and ethanol sensing for wine and beer fabrication. With food quality concerns rising year after year, the food industry quality control appears to be an important target much less restrictive at the validation level, than the clinical market.
AlphaSIP Santa Clara is planning its commercialization through its distributor for the clinical application and is looking for a new distributor focused in the food industry sector.
Contribution in Plantar
- Big experience in sensors technology, advanced microfluidics, roll2roll expertise paper based nanoelectronics
- Continous monitoring system photonic based with electrochemistry embedded devices
- Gas sensing expertise •Relevant patents background IP on novel nanomaterials, biomarkers, conductive ink aditive solutions
- Bioethanol Project for Abengoa Group and assigments for bacteriophagus, legionela and virus in industrial enviroment (Repsol)
- Microbiology background and law enforcement cooperation
- Circular Economy and projects for small local agricultural local producers
- Software for Rapid Detection